Saturday, November 1, 2014

Minion's Truth

The truth is a minion's mind is a confused mess.  It's full of ideas and projects that need to be completed.  I often get paralyzed by choices and don't know what to do next and I know there are things bouncing around in my brain that I'll never remember later.

It's been a busy week and I've got so much to do but stuff keeps happening and then the stuff just sits and bubbles in my brain and the steam is rising and I'm losing ideas.

So, things that I'm thinking about:

  1. Sherlock Murder Mystery to write/plan
  2. marketing for crossfire
  3. marketing for petries
  4. communication/solicitation gamefest
  5. commercials/podcasts
  6. cleaning petries
  7. cleaning house
  8. nanowrimo
  9. Crossfire blog
  10. crossfire advert slide
  11. crossfire videos
    1. editing
    2. posting
    3. sharing
    4. music
That's the start.  I have a few more things that I just can't remember right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment