Sunday, November 2, 2014

My house smells amazing

My pasta sauce looks amazing.  My apple butter smells spectacular.  My geocaching count is right on.  My diet.....well.  I didn't gain.  That's something right?  Geocaching keeps me walking and hiking but apparently it's not enough for my body to count as exercise.   My body doesn't seem to count anything as exercise.  grr

It was a long week and I've found myself tired and achy.  I woke up with a headache and the grumps but this weekend has been full of time with friends and large groups of strangers and that is my kryptonite.  If I had my druthers I would hang with 2-4 people in a quiet space with no one else around.  I can really only do that with 2 of my favorite people right now and since they are also kind of introverty....Well, since I can't hide away from everyone else, especially since I like my friends and maybe some strangers, these two are kind of my recharge button.  They're teaching me how to be bouncy again and I like bouncy JD.  Last night we taste tested really gross sodas after getting wet crossing a stream to find a hard puzzle cache in the dark!  We also took videos of us spitting out said gross soda and then re-watching them in slow mo.  We had a blast with them yesterday!

It's going to be another busy week but I'm hopeful that I can enter the tasks knowing that I have this much time to spend on it and I'll get done what I get done.  I think that's the best I can hope for at this point and that's not shabby.  It's a healthy place to be I think, at least for a minion.

So the list still remains, and I'm sure it will continue to grow, but some amazing things are going to be created in the meantime!!!!  Go go gadget BRAIN!


2 comments:

  1. Sounds awesome (tell me more about the gross soda!)! I spent most of Saturday working in the kitchen at a funeral, which was way more fun than I expected. Thank God for attitude adjustments. At the funeral people shared memories of the former pastor, and it made me think I should journal (or at least e-mail to myself or something) more stuff, because I had that man as a pastor for five years and couldn't remember all the neat personal stories they did, probably (or partially) because I did not write them down.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There was Bacon Soda, Pumpkin Pie (which was okay), Bubble gum, Pirates Piss (which tasted like Banana), Cinnamon and Peanut Butter and Jelly. We have a soda shop in town that sells a great variety of soda flavors of varying degrees of drink-ability.

    ReplyDelete