Monday, July 27, 2015

a good day

Because of my personality, and my physical health, it's rare for me to feel like I've had a day of accomplishment.  A day where I am proud of everything I've gotten done.  Today has been one of those days.  Loaded the dishwasher, did the laundry, started work on the Gracie Law Headdress and made great progress, returned the glitter spray that almost blew up in my face, found a geocache and cleaned Petrie's.  Then I came home and made a well balanced meal.  That definitely doesn't always happen.  In my pursuit to "be of help" I often choose to work on the most immediate request or the most urgent need before I do anything else.  This means my house is usually in a state of disrepair and my poor husband is helping me make dinner.  So days when balance has been achieved, multiple tasks have been accomplished and I have the rest of the evening to have fun or continue working, I feel so blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment